Minister of Finance, Republic of Turkey
Naci Ağbal was born on the 1st of January 1968 in Bayburt.
He graduated from the Department of Public Administration of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Istanbul University.
He completed the MBA program “Business Administration, General Business Management” at Exeter University in England.
He worked as Inspector, Vice-Chairman of the Inspection Board, Head of Department in the General Directorate of Revenues and Advisor to the Minister.
Between 2006-2009, he worked as the General Director of Budget and Fiscal Control.
Between 2009-2015, he worked as the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance.
- Between 2004-2006, he was a Member of the Board of TÜPRAŞ.
- In 2006, he was a Member of the Board of PETKİM A.Ş.
- Between 2006-2015, he was a Member of the Board of Turkish Airlines
- Between 2008-2015, he was a Member of the Board of Trustees at Ahmed Yesevi University
- Between 2008-2015, he was a Member of the Council of Higher Education
Mr. Ağbal was the Vice Chairman of AK Party in charge of the Economics
He was elected as a Member of Parliament form Bayburt for the 25th and 26th Parliamentary Terms. He has been appointed as the Minister of Finance of the 64th government.
He speaks English.
He is married and has two children.